About This Campaign
-Share the Event!
-Start a team!
Every $1 to United Food Bank helps provide 5 meals!
- Only 1 of the team members needs to pay for group registration
- All other team members select "I belong to a team" registration
- You can customize your Team Fundraising page if you want!
- Have ALL team members Share Your Group Page to fund raise and cover registration costs!
Any registrations after Oct 9th, cannot be guaranteed a T-Shirt in the desired size. Any registrations after Oct 21st, will not be able to use Early Packet Pickup; they will need to pick up their packet the morning of at the event.
All registered Fit2Feed participants will receive:
Custom Event T-Shirt
Custom Event Bag
Early packet pickup will be available on the Thursday (the 24th) and Friday (the 25th) before the event from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm at:
Cadence Running Company
3107 S. Gilbert Rd, Ste 103
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Race Day Schedule:
8:30 AM- Fit2Feed Competition Starts
10:30 AM - Community Fair Ends
Fit to Feed Activity Sponsor
Our Fit2Feed will encompass 4 activity stations and 1 food bagging station. Each station will have a sponsor that interacts with the participants. Fit2Feed Activity Sponsors are invited to decorate the activity station with their logos, brands, and fun!
Fit2Feed Activity Sponsor-
- Sponsor logo placement on Irun4good.org homepage with link to sponsor’s website
- Sponsor logo placement on Fit2Feed Registration page
- Total of 4 Fit2Feed registrations and event shirts for I Run 4 Good
- Lawn sign with logo displayed at Fit2Feed Activity station
- Signage and sponsor employee to host the activity and excite the participants
- 1 Social media posts from United Food Bank
days left to give
raised of $15,000 goal
Location / Venue
- 1045 East Juniper Avenue
- Gilbert, AZ 85234
- Oct 26, 2019 07:00 am to
- Oct 26, 2019 10:30 am
Campaign to Support United Food Bank
United Food Bank was organized in 1983 as a nonprofit joint venture among East Valley cities and their respective United Ways to gather and distribute food to organizations that help our neighbors in need. United Food Bank has since become the key provider of food resources to agencies and community groups in the Greater East Valley and Eastern Arizona who feed thousands of men, women and children 365 days a year. United Food Bank is a member of Feeding America, a national network of over 200 food banks that provides connections to national food companies and other important resources.